Follow the instructions.
- This form applies to non-Indian nationals [with the exception of Qualified Foreign Investors (QFI), who must submit Form 49AA to a Depository Participant].
- Only fill out the form in English.
- The fields with an asterisk (*) are required.
- After each word, number, or punctuation mark in a field, the applicant must leave a blank space.
- Those who have previously been assigned a ten-digit alphanumeric PAN should not apply again since it is prohibited to have or use more than one PAN. Fill out the form for ‘Seek for New PAN Card or/and Changes or Corrections in PAN Data’ to request a new PAN card with the same PAN or/and changes or corrections in PAN data.
- The applicant must fill out the Jurisdictional Assessing Officer’s AO code (Area Code, AO Type, Range Code, and AO Number). These details may be received from the Income Tax Office, or an applicant can search for them using the information supplied in the form and choosing the relevant option.
- Only the International Taxation AO code should be provided by the applicant. If the AO code is unknown, the default AO code for international taxes under the Delhi RCC (DLC-C-35) may be used.
Filling Out the Form Instructions
1. Complete Name
2. Your preferred abbreviations for the aforementioned name to be displayed on the card
3. Have you ever been called anything else?
5. Date of Birth / Incorporation / Agreement / Partnership or Trust Deed / Formation of Individuals / Persons’ Association
6. Parental Information (Applicable to Individuals only)
7. Residence and Business Addresses
8. Communication Address
9. Phone number and email address
10. Applicant Status
Registration Number 11
12. Nation of citizenship and ISD code for that country
13. Earnings Source
14. Representative Assessee’s name and address
15. Identification and Address Proof
16. Payment Information
17. Left Thumb Impression/Signature